TNC 0.00% 3.7¢ true north copper limited

Rob,I presume you are referring to me when you mention...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Rob,
    I presume you are referring to me when you mention downrampers. I take offence to that, I take pride in only posting researched facts. I always endeavour to make it clear if I am making an assumption or expressing a view as opposed to a fact.

Expressing an alternate view to your own is not downramping, and having a positive attitude towards life may be healthy, but expecting your positive attitude to have any impact on your investing is foolish.

Sorry's analogy in relation to milk trucks is correct. However I will point out after the initial fee of $169 the artist pays, each year thereafter they remain with Valleyarm they pay an annual $100 fee. So there is ongoing revenue potential there not just a one of $169 fee.

The more digital music vendors Valleyarm signs, the more likely artists will sign with them, for greater exposure. So in this sense these global vendors are partners with Valleyarm, but not in a revenue sharing context. More retailers will likely see an indirect increase to revenue, in my opinion.

I am still suspect on this venture being a company maker. I liked it as a short term stop gap for revenue while TNC's other ventures were getting up and running. I got out because I saw an inevitable CR with their cash position, now that has been resolved. The other ventures however no longer seem to be a core focus. It would seem to me that Valleyarm is now the focus.

Rob just a further not the term downramping implies some deceit, or scamming. Again I will draw your attention to my clear research where I have posted links and facts, as opposed to your 'positive' dare I say ramping posts. An old saying about boulders in glasshouses.... Please don't question my integrity without expecting yours to be scrutinised.

Good luck all.

JB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $115 3.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 180000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 39024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.