BCN 2.22% 2.2¢ beacon minerals limited

Valuating BCN, page-10

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Nice logical analysis Joedirt23. A couple of comments, take them with a grain of salt as I dont even live in Australia:

BCN announced on 31st January:
    "Subsequent to the quarter end Beacon advised that it had entered into a 5,000 ounce forward gold
    contract to be delivered in monthly instalments from February to June 2020 at a forward price of
    A$2,331 per ounce."

"Beacon’s production costs were higher than previously forecast, as the Company mined at
    significantly higher than required volumes to facilitate the establishment of a new in pit tailings
    facility. This work will be ongoing in the March 2020 quarter."

So less revenue and more mining cost. The overall impact of this is not clear as the financials probably wont be out for a few more weeks.

The March exploration hits look nice, a few at bad angles to the mineralization, and no idea of context from the company (deeper pits? underground potential?).

The purchase of a small mining lease is great, but the owners drilled 60 aircore holes and these were not released to the public:

"Beacon is pleased to advised that the Company has purchased mining lease M16/560 from Boulder
    Investments Group Pty Ltd for the sum of $1.0 million. "

There has been no updated presentation on the website since August 2018.

I dont see a list of analysts on their website that promote the stock.

Its early days. I hope they do well. They seem like serious long term miners who are not that keen on promotion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $82.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.1K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 4347272 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1129120 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.