LOM 0.00% 5.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Valuating LOM on foretasted producted 40,000 bcm, page-73

1. 3,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Harm,if i may ask,curiouse to know why i do not have the pleasure of ever getting a reply from harm,maybe im on ignore ok,otherwise surely there is a reason,not that i will loose any sleep over it,but i shall answer ur question why lom is undervalued,now this is my opinion but its due to many factors,such as most do not understand the diamond industry well,many see angola and see only negatives,many can not look into futer possabilties,and have the balls to get in before all boxes are ticked,many do not know how to join the dots,and most people loose $$$ on stockmarkets so usually small % can pick stocks which have huge potentiall to reward if those dots are joined right.I wont go into all the fundamentalls like,no debt,cash flow increasing,mining to be incresed=more $$$,diamond recoveries still showing that we are amoung rare few companies who are recovering high qualty type2a gems,consistantly,and we really have just started to scratch the surface,drilling will be a game changer if they finds lots of worms,sorry diamonds,(fishing still in mind)major sh still buying,add up all our machinery,and our concession and earnings,my view is we are not under valued but hugely undervalued,only time will tell.cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9823 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.