WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Great concept, I like it a lot. I'm generally happy to be a...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    Great concept, I like it a lot.

I'm generally happy to be a passive investor after careful research around management and major holders. Minor holders in turn are protected if modestly paid, incentivised management are held accountable by those major holders.

That said a 'voice of the people' NED is a positive move, particularly when headed up by such a capable and experienced individual as Elliott. A disruptive board at this time will not be an effective one but ME has the credentials and understanding to satisfy me that progress, efficiency and focus will be retained or improved with the occasional new idea thrown in.

Something I particularly like with the t40 group though is the club mentality. A target holding to reach and maintain for the average Joe / Jane to have a voice and almost a controlling interest type experience. This target holding mindset for mid range investors might just have an impact.

It's the mid range masses who tend to dictate share price. Small holders probably can't move things too far one way or the other, perhaps other than very short term. Significant holders tend to be very illiquid except in turmoil. We might just find happy holders with say 500-999k suddenly become buyers?

Time will tell and Oz see this very clearly (who says you won't have market sensitive information?) Perhaps you could share some rolled up data from the t40 with us each quarter?

Funding, construction and ramp up would be a great experience to be involved in. Discussion and networking amongst a diverse group of more serious investors than you tend to run into on the internet will be another drawcard. I do think you'll have new entrants and congratulate you on the initiative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.