WKT 4.55% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Valuation 64c per share IIR research report, page-184

1. 2,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1110
    I am actually on the fence about this, I just hope that the current management who have been kicking goals do not feel that they are on the other side of a 'Tug of war'. Ultimately they are the guys driving this thing, and this is quite possibly the N'th hour, before the train officials leaves the station and we see some real fireworks happen with this company... so over the last few months I've felt a bit uneasy reading and hearing about all the drama's, I am sure many mom and dad investors would. I just feel that the whole narrative could have been handled a bit better... we need to come across as being a united front, and keep all the dramas in the background.

What you're saying is totally true and agree the fact that Management is balanced with top 40 representation now, and things are a whole lot better for WKT. Very unlikely to see massive pumps and dumps on this one.

I sure hope everyone is getting their dancing shoes ready, there is bound to be one hell of a party once she sets sail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.