MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Hi Guys, I am changing my sentiment to BUY for MOY. I have...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hi Guys,

I am changing my sentiment to BUY for MOY.

I have started buying MOY, bought some and will buy as it moves forward from here.

I expected some sort of Capital Raise/finance deal which has happened.
    I expected the superior peers will run hard and fast before MOY...it has happened.
    I expected the MOY share price to not do much or lower in the mean time ......it has happened.
    I expected the MOY share price to go under 15c......it didn't happened. Can't win it all.
    The .165 SPP put a solid floor underneath.( IMC put)

From here on there are few challenges for MOY but basing on IMC's confidence in the business, I am leaning favorably on IMC's judgement for underwriting the SPP.
    The Gold sentiment is getting better by the day. There will be some profit coming out of the senior miners and superior peers looking for other opportunities. In fact it appears money is already coming out of some overpriced miners. Out of my dog category, MOY has the best chance to run if management kick all goals.

Management's target by the end of this year is 100k+ ounces gold production
    Cost around AISC Aud $1200 & over 5 years of LOM.
    If that happens then $130-135 million market cap would be deemed very cheap. In the market nothing is cheap....all everything is priced accordingly. So if it is priced based on those goals....an easy $200 million+ is very achievable ie 23c + share price.
    Possibility of 30% + return in 6-9 months time. I'll give it a shot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.