SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

It is a very good valuation at current prices. You all know as...

1. 227 Posts.
    It is a very good valuation at current prices. You all know as well i do the stuff is still a good few years away from coming out of the ground, so the price today really means squat. In the DFS the price of $60 was used and this project was very profitable and the reason I was so happy with this investment a few years ago was that i never thought prices would get down anywhere near that level - and i still don't think they will be there when the resource is above ground.

Bottom line is, today's price means nothing and never has except for when Hanlong screwed us down on the price. They can do that because they are the only buyer in the game that has come forward. If someone else thinks it is too cheap, we will hear about that in the next 8 days or so.

The valuation could come up at $10 a share it means nothing. We had 57c then agreed to 45c, that is it unless there is another bidder willing to hand over a cheque, or mgt have the guts to tell Hanlong to jump...... which i think we all know they won't.

Unfortunate, but reality.

Ta,
    Beef.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.