AVR 3.10% $17.20 anteris technologies ltd

Ralom, I'm of the opinion that whilst shares on issue is...

1. 426 Posts.
    Ralom, I'm of the opinion that whilst shares on issue is important data to consider its hardly a way to determine a projection or stock price in the future, when looked at on its own. However, any small company with a micro market cap with an abundance of shares on issue, does tell a few stories.

With regards to "my valuation" as you put it, which I would rather call "my opinion" its actually inline with the current market price for this stock. So it's my opinion that the price will be consistant to its current amount as at the end of 2015. There are reasons for this of course, feel free to ask what they are but the question I think you need to ask yourself is what are the catalysts to re-rate the stock? It's my opinion that blue sky is priced in. This is one amazing company that has already seen its shares surge substantially higher over the years.

Now are you prepared to stick your neck out and provide an end 2015 price? I saw Mr Bentley hoping for $2.50, for his sake I hope he's right and rewarded with many riches. But my view is a little more contrarian.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.20
Change
-0.550(3.10%)
Mkt cap ! $330.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.75 $17.75 $16.88 $199.1K 11.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $17.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.24 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.