AVR 1.64% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Hello everyone I think we have learned something important...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Hello everyone
    I think we have learned something important regarding the valuation and hence share price of our AHZ.  My academic attempt at valuation which I posted the other day is correct for big companies with reliable numbers to plug into the equation, but it is clear that “common theory” doesn’t apply to us, at least at this stage of AHZ’s development.
    I know from conversations I’ve had with other investors that they are just not interested in the slightest with a small cap outfit still in the early establishment phase where capital raising might still happen via diluting share issues and options are flying.
    And another example of a negative comment from others related to the fact that prior to Xmas last year management knew they would need the facility at Malaga brought on-line and it ended up taking 9 months to commission instead of 3 (December to August) … clearly we lost 6 months there … although how that influenced sales I don’t know, the problem is neither does anybody else out here in investor-land.  
    I think I agree with Redant “What I am interested in is when will the Company start returning some funds to shareholders either by way of dividend or capital return”

I would think market cap growth would be acceptable if it was reflected in the share price, but that sentiment / expectation is what is going to move the share price. We are all here to make money.
    So when our company executives stand up and present “the sales success story” of re-order patterns, growth stats, dollar values, profitability, manufacturing & sales & distribution capital requirements, good news about successful case studies, even bad news incidents etc.. then I will be happy and maybe other investors will take a closer look.
    It REALLY pissed me off that they cut off the podcast of the AGM to stop us long-distance viewers hearing answers or asking questions …… not a good look. Keeping the small investors in the dark is not a good look and won’t move the share price.
    Like I said, we need enough of the “sales story” to be able to make forecasts, not a few crumbs designed to get the chooks excited but not much else.
    Until we get more info regarding sales then I am afraid the share price will be held back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.