RIA 0.00% 3.3¢ rialto energy limited

valuation - back of the envelope

1. 20,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    Hi guys
    RIA is an interesting stock and I am seriously considering having a bigger crack. Doubling or tripling exposure.'
    I thought I would post some thoughts -open for challenge , debate or agreement.
    The C1 202 gazelle phase one development has 14 million barrels of 2 p reserves - given it's defined as development drilling I will give it an NPV of 12 dollars per barrel . The associated gas is difficult to price due to no detail of the sale price based on the mou ( details will be released) but it has significant value but I will not value it assuming its value will go towards capex of the project.( 164m )
    The phase two development of 30 million odd barrels ( again I will ignore gas) I value at 5 dollars . They have flow rates but have a higher developement risk due to limited drilling (150 million)
    Other assets 40'million ( inncludes accra)
    So even if I exclude all gas value ( which is over 100 mboe) place neglible value on permits, exclude all cash I get a base value of 354 million. Equates to price of about 46 with lots of upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.