WZR 3.57% 2.9¢ wisr limited

From reading the threads on here, it seems that HC sentiment to...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    From reading the threads on here, it seems that HC sentiment to rising interest rates is negative. I would like to challenge that as im quite bullish and would appreciate any counter arguments.

1. Australia has a very very strong economy. Underpinned by a small population yet a ridiculous amount of resource wealth. Are we projecting American economic problems onto Australia? do we have streets of homeless in Melbourne? ghetto's in Brisbane? In contrary I believe AUS is about to cash in on an enormous energy transition in the world.

2. How high are interest rates really going? 17.5% like 1990? or maybe 1.5 percent? What im trying to get at is, is the economic climate going to change that much with a few percentile increase? is the sparkie in Sydney on 250k a year not going to get a personal loan on a jet ski because the rate is now 2 percent?

3. Isn't WZR set to benefit from this anyway. We have possible the biggest middle class by percentage on the planet. These people will continue to borrow, although more and more of them will be tech savvy looking for a better deal. Perhaps they might increasingly choose a fintech which will personalise their experience and give them a better deal dependant of income and bla bla bla.

I can't make much sense of the bears here. Please help. Seems like a lot of finger pointing, anger and frustration at the price action and interest rates are just a convenient narrative to justify losses realised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $41.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $31.01K 1.069M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 260514 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 2038667 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.