CAT 1.62% $2.43 catapult group international ltd

Valuation Comparison, page-120

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    RWC1 - to the points you raise.

they clarified all of that on the call - so it's not new news.

I was not on the call - so please tell me - is Vector released or not? if it is, who is now using Vector

They also did not make any explicit mention or statements regarding what level of contribution Vector will make up as part of their FY19 guidance.

So if it's not released by end June - the answer is simple - NONE! and if not by end of Spring - then the same answer applies for H1 2020.

You are once again, either through sheer ignorance or simply not cross-checking your opinion with facts, misrepresenting CAT's announcements.

Assume both - so how have I misrepresented Catapult's Announcements?

Also, on your constant badgering about CAT GPS claims (which are unfounded).

Not sure which claims you refer to - but if the revenues are not coming from new sales of S5 or T6 or Vision or Clearsky [ all of which have had very few sales announcements of late] - where are they coming from? - And if the answer is Playertek - then we are talking lower-priced capital sales or lower value license sales as the main source of new revenues. Maybe I missed the announcements but which clients have contracted for Clearsky, S5 or Vision?

I've been told directly by performance coaches, high GPS accuracy is not that important. No one really cares if a football player ran 10.95km or 10.99km in one session or what their heat maps show. 5 years ago, yes there were issues, across all devices and brands, not just CAT.

Are you kidding me! - it matters if it's highly inaccurate! - which I am told by similar personnel is actually the issue.

What they ultimately care about is acceleration, impact and exertion. These give you a good representation of injury risk and are measured by accelerometers inside the device.

Once again, not if it's not accurate, - the quality of that data is all important - which I am told is another reason why Statsports are winning clients. Don't take my word for it ask any of the elite-level clients Catapult has lost to Statsports in recent times.

When I look at this sector from an advisory perspective, I question what I am told, and I have real concerns when a company announces a new product release 6-9 months before it is capable of generating revenues - which is what this seems - but if that is not the case I welcome being corrected - with a factual response please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.