CAT 0.00% $2.16 catapult group international ltd

Wow your ignorance has no bounds.R&D is the process in which...

1. 35 Posts.
    Wow your ignorance has no bounds.

R&D is the process in which these mistakes are made, CAT marketed and publicise products such as the Smart Ball!!
    People invested based on these products which CAT claimed gave them an unassailable advantage in the market.
    Remember CAT asked the market to fund them so they could pursue a "land grab" while they (allegedly) had the " best tech"
    This best tech included the Smart ball.
    We where told this funding would deliver short term loses them big profitability, again another non delivered commitment!

Apple NEVER marketed or publicised a product that did not work, you know this so why publish such rubbish?

Maybe i missed it but i never seen Apple publicise any products UNTIL they are released!!

CAT publicise products that have not even been developed, tested, validated, just when the SP is in trouble, i believe i have every right to be cynical, you have every right to follow it all blindly but i will AL:WAYS just come back with facts!

Smart Ball publicised and never seen light of day is a fact!

You (or others) cant even contemplate facts that are right in front of you but instead chose to travel on with blnd faith that everything you are told is factual when the evidence

Just to confirm i am not on this blog as anybody else, just myself.

Remember just reply with facts and i am happy to debate with you, remember facts!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.16
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $564.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.15 $2.16 $2.11 $343.5K 160.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $2.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.16 34858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.