CAT 7.94% $2.04 catapult group international ltd

From memory StatSports offered approx 6,000 devices for free to...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    From memory StatSports offered approx 6,000 devices for free to get the US deal.  Somewhere in the vicinity of 2 mill worth of hardware!  They obviously have some big money backing them.

I assume similar in the China deal..a large number of cheap (or free) devices to get the deals done...hoping they will benefit in the long term.

You only have to follow Catapult's social media to see they are still signing a number of teams in the US so while it was a big win for SS it still doesn't preclude teams signing with Catapult.  

The numbers to me are pretty straight forward...CAT are the clear market leaders and are continuing to grow at a good rate.  StatSports though have emerged as a serious competitor who have upped their operations to close the gap.  It will be interesting viewing over the coming years...

It would be great to get a review from a high quality sports scientist to compare both companies elite wearable device and see exactly what the difference is.  My guess is they would be very similar....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.04
Change
0.150(7.94%)
Mkt cap ! $533.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $2.07 $1.89 $1.131M 566.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2842 $2.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.05 444 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.