CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

valuation dates and book values, page-30

1. 25 Posts.
    I normally don't post, but after reading the analysis by ClarkKent feel compelled to. I am a accountant and have been the CFO of a publicly listed company for many years.

The analysis is ill-informed and shows a general lack of understanding of accounting principles. The differences between the cash flow statement and revenue report are that one is based on actual transactions and the other is based on accrual transactions. The diffenences are easily accounted for with timing diffenences and debtors who have paid from the previous accounting book that were taken up as revenue in the previous period.

The interest expense shows a conservative approach as it looks like they have accrued interest that has not been paid.

It doesn't look like they have a problem with cash flow at all and I don't understand how you can come up with that conclusion. The issue with contributed equity is that the policy of Centro was to continually pay out dividends and use property growth as a catalyst for growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.