CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

valuation dates and book values, page-89

1. 2,988 Posts.
    How about a radical idea. Forget the valuations and fundamentals. read the market sentiment on the stock and look at the technicals.

When negative sentiment has seen it oversold technically and it looks to have bottomed at strong support, buy it.

When it has moved up and sentiment is beginning to change, or it looks to have topped at strong resistance, sell it.

IMO this is the best way to make money from Centro at the moment. You will be waiting a long time for a fundamental revaluation and $2.00 or more must be years off.

I wouldn't sell if I held, but I'm not yet buying yet either - not because I don't think it is worth much more than the current SP - I just think I might get it cheaper. I think it is close to the bottom now - but may make the high 20s again if there is no news for a while.

If it hits 28c again I'm in for $20K or so (don't want to risk more). If it doesn't go below 30c I will use my money for something else that has been oversold instead (lots around - to name a few: NMS, AXI, SEA, SAE, MAK if it hits the $1.60's again)

I do most of my investing long-term based on fundamentals. CNP is too complicated and too much is done behind closed doors (both by bankers and Centro management) for anyone (even management) to truly understand the fundamentals and future prospects. Centro is one of a very few companies I have traded and now have my profits in the bank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.