WBT 0.88% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

Hi all,Can't seem to see a thread dedicated to this so apologies...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Hi all,

Can't seem to see a thread dedicated to this so apologies if this is a duplicate.

Personally I've followed WBT for a little while, but was hoping those who understands the industry much better (there's clearly a few of you out there from other posts) can perhaps guide me in the right direction in terms of how to properly value WBT, understand from latest CEO webinar that they and TSMC are the only two with Reram technology, but what is the current valuation ($400-500m MC) baking in?

Simplistically as at today they have a single commercial agreement with SkyWater, whom generates let's call it c.$200m revenue in 2022. They do disclose revenue composition but my first noob question is which parts does embedded Reram play in exactly? If assume WBT makes a low single digit % royalty per wafer and assume 90% gross margins, would it be fair to say that the current price is pricing in multiple deals? Really just keen to understand what the base valuation is, based on what we have in hand now and if were to place it on say a PE ratio in 3-5 years from now what that may look like.

I think it is fair for many shareholders to expect there is going to be many more deals to come given the technology superiority (and that industry peers can't afford to fall too far behind to Skywater), and that depending on the size of the respective fab/partners that Weebit manages to sign on, the potential from here can be much greater (feel free to outline your blue sky scenario!). Then overtime there's also discrete, not sure if anyone can provide some guidance on the potential there as well haha, thanks!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.020(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $435.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.30 $2.34 $2.28 $407.4K 176.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 14951 $2.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.30 5004 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.30
  Change
0.020 ( 0.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.29 $2.34 $2.29 27490
Last updated 11.45am 28/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.