AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

valuation discussion thread, page-101

1. 2,057 Posts.
    After reading the latest ZFX ASX announcement to holders - I really must say, aren't they a great bunch of guys??

I mean - look how bad our stock is?? Those graphs clearly show them going south, that values will decline - I mean, if it weren't for such gallant, gracious and charitable efforts of the ZFX board, saving us AGM holders from certain financial ruin...I mean, really - these guys are true humanitarians.

They're willing to take our no good, dead end, worthless AGM stock for $1!!! According to the lads on here - AGM isn't even WORTH a $1!! We should take the $1 before ZFX realize that they spent too much to save us mislead AGM holders....

Oh - and for those without a sense of sarcasm - just skip this post.

ZFX are a business - they're in business to make money - so obviously they'll make money even at buying AGM at their "Premium" price offering of a $1.

So the arguments that AGM is worth LESS than $1 is downright silly - to say it's currently worth a $1 - thats probably right - assuming that AGM never start production and the mill would never see light of day - but unfortunately for ZFX and for those that have their reasons to see AGM sold at $1 the mill IS on it's way, AGM WILL generate an income.

Do I think ZFX has the financial muscle and aptitude to finalize the AGM takeover? No. However they've got AGM's blood in the water - ZFX isn't a big enough predator to take AGM down at this stage and ZFX have realized this - hence they're upgraded offer and on market purchasing. ZFX know that they botched this one and realize that AGM will either generate a higher SP on it's own steam or a bigger company will attempt with what ZFX failed to achieve - thus ZFX will probably join this forum and insist AGM's SP is X% more than that future t/o.

Andrew - like I said before - I'm willing to trust the AGM board with their TECHNICAL skill - these guys certainly know mining. The question I believe that stands is how well the AGM board know business.

What I'd give for an AGM ASX announcement stating the Mill was online and production was about to start - that'd torpedo the t/o completely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.