AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

valuation discussion thread, page-4

1. 5,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    i am a ZFX shareholder so we can get over the bias issue.
    yes i am biased.
    My point is i dont want my management to over pay for their assets. they can return 70c per share cash to me and i will buy AGM on the market after the takeover bid fails, i dont need them to pay $1.50 or $2.
    SOmeone has already mentioned the ideal play...sell AGM either now at 1.06 or wait for $1.10-$1.20 if it comes and then buy zfx....its been trashed and is sue for a bounce...even if you think its a dead cat bounce. But you may hold for the long term benefits that zfx will undoubtedly get from AGM's resource.
    If you guys want to hold for $1.50 or $2 lets say in 2 years time that means the directors would be looking for TO bid of $2.50 to $3 at that time. I cant see those values there and neither can the brokers.

My prediction is that AGM is only holding for the best price....it is for sale. Rememberwhat Michaelmore siad that he spoke to them at AGM first and they never indicated there was any concern.

cheers everyone and i look forward to some professional discussion about value.
    andrewe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.