AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Andy,Nice post and absolutely spot on. These ZFX holders are...

1. 74 Posts.
    Andy,

Nice post and absolutely spot on.

These ZFX holders are using scare and fear tactics to exploit AGM shareholders into giving up their shares for this low value offer of $1.00.

You are also right in stating that 'the beards' are well aware of the potential nickel resources in this mineral rich location. The ZFX board are also aware there is still 90% of unexplored land within the tenement area. Plenty of upside potential.

ZFX management are also into exploiting peoples fears and using scare tactics to persuade AGM share holders to sell. They want this company at the lowest posible price.

The tactics are pathetic really, however they still do work on the unwary.

Ignore these ZFX holders,they are merely using facts, figures and argument to persuade AGM holders to sell cheaply, so their ZFX shares can reap the rewards of a cheaply aquired rich nickel province that is not only on the verge of production, but has plenty of unexplored, but potentially rich nickel deposits in the package.

I will definetly not be selling,I have more trust in 'the beards' statements to date then anything emerging from the ZFX camp.

ZFX holders, stay on your own forum stock code and have your discussions there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.