PAM 0.00% 16.0¢ pan asia metals limited

very true. Just like life you will sometimes have the good the...

1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    very true. Just like life you will sometimes have the good the bad and ugly. I have followed Pam for a while now. Unfortunately since it had a big run up after the geothermal announcement. Not the supposed “drilling results” that uranium thinks caused the big run up. The geo ran out of steam and ironically isn’t a big part of Pam’s ambitions as Paul states it gives us options. Unfortunately some investors can’t see the value or know how to value the lepidolite yet. Very unfortunately Pam may very well be one that doesn’t go to a crazy valuation until its incoming profits stare mr marky in the face. I’m ok with that. B7 and a few others here have discussed the potential dividend amounts should we successfully execute our plan here. A lot of water to flow under the bridge but allowing for dilution of up To 400 million shares I’ve still come up with 0.50 cents a share dividend. All assumptions and loosely calculated with all we have available at this stage but PAM certainly has the ability to become a cash printing machine towards the end of this decade and through the 30’s

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.