PAM 0.00% 16.0¢ pan asia metals limited

I'd also add this on the timing @avexdevilComing from Q&A with...

1. 10,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3554
    I'd also add this on the timing @avexdevilComing from Q&A with Noram on their Zeus Project ... so they have a (large) MRE have done a PEA and now about to start a PFS. This is what their next 12 months looks like.

Q: The PFS could potentiallycome - or still is on track to come at the end of the year? A: We're still saying 2023 for the PFS and it's soimportant for permitting purposes that we get the PFS right. The size of theplant, how we're producing acid - which we're producing on site - how muchpower we're generating when we produce that acid, whether we have excess to beable to deliver into the power grid or whether we have to consume a bit ofpower to make our flowsheet work. Those are very important things to haveoutlined properly in the PFS. We're going to take the time to make sure thatwork gets done well so that we don't have any setbacks in our timelines on ourpermitting once we initiate our Baseline studies in 2024.

Q: Last question here –could you summarize all the catalysts that you have coming in the next 6 -12 months?

A: So, a summary of the catalysts.The main ones are:

§ we're going to be optimize the optimization aroundthe high grade core and the mine plan from SRK. We're hoping to be able toannounce that to show that we have a good 15 - 20 years of much higher gradesto be able to base the start of the project on and that'll have a knock-oneffect on the capital costs of the project;

§ the laboratory results;

§ pulling together a solution to the water;

§ and then ultimately the PFS itself as we start tofinalize that engineering and wrap it up in terms of NPVs and IRRs and allthose important things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.