ANO 0.69% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

I am currently a non-holder of ANO having sold preCovid knowing...

1. 1,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    I am currently a non-holder of ANO having sold preCovid knowing what the lockdowns would do to the sunscreen industry. However I always considered that ANO was still transitioning from an R&D company to a mature more diversified commercial enterprise selling an ESG product which has still yet to really gain full traction. The fact that they are now trialling Alusion products, rejigging processes to refine the end product and seeking alternative uses for both Zinc and aluminium oxides is testament to the fact that they are still somewhat in R&D mode. Valuing of R&D companies is difficult and often based on potential world market values so it is possible to visualise rapid increases in price as you suggest. I have popped back in for just a reassessment based on the sudden drop yesterday. I do not see the insider major shareholder letting this flounder as he has invested at much higher prices on market than we see today. Just my slant on things at the moment then I will mind my own business and shutup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 72.5¢ 72.0¢ $5.063K 7.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84372 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.