ALK 2.91% 53.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ok - if anyone likes a fundamental story the surely you like ALK...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Ok - if anyone likes a fundamental story the surely you like ALK . It’s way up and has the following tail winds for a junior miner

I think I have this summarized well as follows - however am happy to be corrected. DYOR !

1- Current producing mine has great scope for expansion at good grade. They have 60 thousand meter drill campaign underway. Prelim estimate is between 900 000 - 1.5 mil ounces at 1.9 - 2.3 g/t. They already have a plant!! Plus drilling campaign has excellent results. Big upgrade here. Can anyone provide an estimated NPV on Tomingley expansion?

2 - they just discovered 500m at approx 0.5g/t and 0.2 g/t of copper. Massive porphyry - another dill hole with high grade at surface!! This deposit could be bigger than Newcrest Cadia mine (second largest mine in n Australia). This was only discovered last week. They are prioritizing follow up diamond drill holes now. Stock up 62% in 3 days. - What would one estimate the value of this if it was as good as CADIA - I hear Cadia has an AISC of only $174 per ounce !!

3 - they have a shovel ready Rare Earths project - anyone who knows anything about Rare Earths knows that rare Earths take many yrs to get shovel ready. Mine life you ask? Decades!! Has 12 of 17 rare Earths !! Also the project has an independent NPV of 900 mil. By the way - I think they have an agreement with seimens (hope someone can qualify what this means)

4 - they have about 80 mil in cash and bullion number

5 - proven management team Current market cap - 300 mil.

If I was RIO or BHP or any other major then surely this is an attractive company to take over.

I think they own a farm too!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $319.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $917.4K 1.752M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29062 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 3590 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.