ZNO 3.57% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Appreciate the thoughts and I concur with you that DCF is...

1. 6,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1768
    Appreciate the thoughts and I concur with you that DCF is probably not the best tool. However I shared it with the perspective that some may find a “formal” valuation either by a human/ bot that applies certain parameters to estimate a fair value.

While I am interested in valuation I mostly go by the size of the opportunity and the economic moat both in this case are quite high. Not that there won’t be competition but from where we are today at around 460mn market cap it is a no brainer that there is a clear opportunity to go 5X if not 10X from here in the medium to long term from a market cap and revenue perspective. This clearly does not get included as a parameter for a calculation but an investor’s gut feel (not a wish).

While Zoono is not a unicorn company like they talk about tech/ fintechs, it is still a unicorn in the hygiene space and every other company is compared against it. That is truely special and can’t put a price on it. Only 1-2 years from today we could have a better idea how we go, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.