CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

valuation for cdu not possible, page-6

1. 433 Posts.
    There is no way possible to value a mine the varibles are too great and the spin greater. It is not even an educated guess.

Like horse racing a sure thing gets beaten more times than it wins.

Unfortunately us scibes do not help we talk "things" up and we talk "things" down depending on our requirements.

Speculation..incomplete evidence, conjecture, hope of profit..

Some of us crunch numbers, pound our chests and expound our views conveying look how clever we are. But,lets face it do we really know..of course we don't and never will.So,invest
    in a speculative share with your eyes wide open.The rewards can be large if lady luck is with you if against, you could be knocking at the poor house door.Hot Copper is a plus but there is also a downside...people can expound views that have little or no merit like I do. But, I am not alone being one of many. So,lets scribble on enjoy ourselves telling the world how clever we are as our share price diminishes in value faster than you can say Cudeco the new force in copper or should that read Cudeco the new heart stopper.

cipher.

PS I almost forgot to mention..there are also people pulling the strings who often have motives which do not match the hopes and aspirations of share holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.