EMC 2.50% 8.2¢ everest metals corporation ltd

Valuation for gold miner Twenty Seven Co (ASX:TSC)

1. 1,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    It's probably worth starting a new thread since we're discussing value with some great thoughts from everyone TA and FA alike. It's really interesting to follow all the excitement over even the weekend and holidays with Twenty Seven Co.

A couple things came to mind reading recent posts:

*SPX has been drilling under a former open pit mine and is having great results - imagine how much better this is with no open pit, yet. I hope people are digging into the geology, because the locations are hot and really unique from a geological standpoint. Remember, this was an Fe area of interest only before management snapped it up realising something special from an Au and VMS perspective is just below the surface. Super hands-on management.

*Like 1sharetrader1 said, this is rising outside of the news cycles and we've seen a major recent burst with the strongest interest in the company's history, which makes me think that maybe those who have seen the cores are starting to buy. Sure, it's probably all locked down but there's always that possibility.

Exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $13.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $1.836K 22.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 95381 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 86383 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ 56661
Last updated 15.19pm 29/03/2024 ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.