RHK 0.67% 74.0¢ red hawk mining limited

China realty major offers help in 100 smart cities projects, By...

1. 1,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    China realty major offers help in 100 smart cities projects,
    By Financial Chronicle - KA Badarinath, Jun 09 2015
    - China's largest commercial property developer / entertainment co Dalian Wanda group is exploring the possibility to partner Indian government in building 100 smart cities.
    Google story. Good read.
    In opinion just another positive IO story which doesn't get a mention in Australian media. India is wheeling and dealing in preparation for massive Urbanisation and huge IO upside. Major corporates are hopping onboard from all over the world into the India growth story.
    Believe what you wish on the negative spin on China supply gluts, over expansions etc. I'm holding IO long and not buying into the fear factor as its a Houdini in my eyes. Hence the importance of Aussie IO, local competition and our opportunity to take advantage of this new growth story as China maintains its own steady growth and also feeds the Indian bull. Its up to Australia to grab the bull by the horns and take the opportunity while it protects its precious IO resources and does not bow down to negative pressure on our (about to thrive again) IO industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.