AAR 0.00% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

Hi cudai,Amazing, isn't it?I seriously don't understand your...

1. 519 Posts.
    Hi cudai,

Amazing, isn't it?

I seriously don't understand your posts on specs at all & most I try to read again to try to figure out to what you're hoping they would do!!

what you want of AAR & other specs are things that if it did happen, pretty much neither me or you will be buying in them!!!

I'm sorry to say, decent managament, correct "marketing" of the company, regular annoucement, right decisions, fast actions by managment are NOT factors of a 3c share & a company that all what it owns is potential!!!

I agree with you 100% that managements of all specs should know better, I actually suggest they all attend some afternoon classes to teach them how to do things faster, how to highlight company potential, find the right partner....same as any BLUE CHIP company.

but then ....I think to myself....if that did happen, AAR won't be worth 3c, it will probably be worth around 20c-50c & to be frank I won't look at it....neither will you :)))))

so part of the game in spec stocks is the fun we have with managements for years....if you want a perfect management, i suggest BHP or RIO & these will give good relative return!!!

I share the same frustration as yourself ..... but I always see the few folds potential in the specs stocks that IF management was that decent won't be available.

EXT management gave us the SHXXXX for years & to be honest, they still give us the SHXXX but then, this is part of game!!!

how else can you get few folds in 1 or 2 years!!!

in specs, me & you buy potential & if we win....we keep laughing so hard that you forget about all the rubbish that you've gone thru earlier.

I held AAR/PEN/EXT for long time & I think all of them had/have the same characteristics & will continue to have them!!!

so relax & enjoy the ride with specs, IMO it will pay for AAR & all the hard work finished already.

there will be a time that potential will trun to fundementals....SP will go higher whether anyone like it or not....the question is when & I go back & say...if when is know, if management can work ACCURATELY to achieve goals in announced time frames & if risk was taken off.....no way on earth you could get AAR for 3c!!

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $133.7K 1.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 583503 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.