IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

valuation indication

1. 306 Posts.
    I'm happy with the current run with my CFD position...now I have a buffer between my buy price and the current market price, I'll breathe a sigh of relief when we hit 33c ad I think there is no looking back into the 20s once we hit there. I read a broker report by Evans and Partners, however they made a few assumptions when calculating the expected share value by NPV, which are:

Gold at an average price of $1000AUD over the project lifetime (gold spot is over AUD $1200 and set to increase) What are all of your thoughts on the long term average gold price in AUD?

Marginal cost at (on average) $650AUD per ounce received (IGR said it was at about $570 i think)

The price calculated was obviously without reserves being upgraded and us finding a lot more gold (which is almost set in stone after recent results.

They assume that the exchange rate between the US and AUS will return to a long term average of about 70c....possible.

I'll do some analysis tomorrow, but their NPV on these laughable figures was at 38c (so the stock is still undervalued even under these terms!!!)
    At a price of 1000USD (talking in USD not AUD now) per ounce they upgrade their price to 64c whilst at 750USD per ounce the price is 44c.
    Realistically I expect a target price of $1 by the end of 2010 or the start of 2011. I expect higher if the underground capability of the mines increases too.
    Cheers,
    Bigdig

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.