AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

ppl ive spoken to re AGM (old skool investors not get rich quick...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    ppl ive spoken to re AGM (old skool investors not get rich quick traders) have everytime questioned this 'concentrate' selling of agms. They dont fully understand it cause how many miners actually operate as such???

These guys are much more comfortable with having their money in the highest grade SULFIDE producers and they told me to avoid 'complications' or straying from the norm with laterites or 'selling of concentrate'

keep it simple stupid they told me - i.e JBM, MCR, SMY, IGO, WSA etc - all HIGH grade sulfide straightforward great margin biz!

having said that AGM looks good if everything is smooth once production starts with their operation

JBM is trading on a high PE if you dont take into consideration that its gonna produce 15-20,000+ nicek in future.

If it does, the prospective PE at these Ni prices and 20,000 production is 5ish

JBM has proven itself over many years of production and divvies and great exploration success and it gets a PE 10 forward

AGM has nowhere near the credibility as JBM (YET), thus guys im sorry to tell you but the PE wont be 10 for some time

itll be like mookie said 5 or 6 or 7 at best till it gains more cred production wise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.