AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

g'day CW,I started out rather flippantly until I started reading...

1. 46,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    g'day CW,

I started out rather flippantly until I started reading the prospectus... then made a few notes on the way

"where you got 26m from." was the commsec M/C estimate.

It looks like a good strong board and your MD looks promising. Theres good structure there to be developed and yes, you've got that all important revenue with good plans to grow the market.

I was very keen on elixinol and made a couple of bags from its rise and rise - until the news
    broke about their Japanese branch getting busted for selling a bit on the side. From a double spike at (almost) $6... they're now down to $0.41 so naturally any co. can rise and fall again. This makes me cautious.

But the key difference with AC8 is that the co. has developed the hard shell cap which protects and preserves the contained dose far better than emulsions, oils and soft caps. This is where we have the advantage. Theres been a massive effort to develop the tech to make this significant advantage and it will pay off well in the LT as this is the "holy grail" for cannabinoid stocks - the safe and accurate dosing that this provides along with shelf life makes for TGA approval. Nothing else like it in the pharmaceutical field so that other medications can be used to extend shelf life of other oil preparations. Temazepam developed a "harder" shell cap after IVDUs were injecting the drug - but even their harder shell is vulnerable as they the IVDUs learned that using alcohol wipes to break down the cap allowed the temazepam to be drawn into the syringe.

any way, as I said, I've popped it onto my watch list and will keep up to speed with this.

cheers, Scott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.