CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

Isn't that a double standard? What about all the "nearology",...

1. 11,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3713
    Isn't that a double standard? What about all the "nearology", "analogous to xxx", "comparable transactions" etc that have been raised to get to the $3,500 - $5,500 per acre range that management has floated?

Facts are facts. All are public results. And after CE1 well results you have 2 exact well "point in time" (IP24H and IP30) measurements, which become inputs into the EUR for the Type Curve. And EUR = ESTIMATED Ultimate Recovery. Which is a hypothetical is it not?

Seems like everything thing is a waste of time then. Business planning, forecasts, scenario analysis, modeling, .... What about all that mapping that was done infer that this area was "liquids rich" or better yet "liquids richer" than neighbouring acres? Good management utilizes all available data, information and analyses it to make decisions.

I don't know what the result will be but I know which side of the bet I want to be on - OVER - because that makes us more valuable.

Bit like Occam's Razor (cousin to Occum) - "Accept the simplest possible theoretical explanation for existing data" and that being for me is "the greater the Bbls of NGLs/Condensate, and in particular condensate, the more valuable the company's asset becomes".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.