IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

It’s almost impossible to value IMU with any degree of accuracy....

1. 3,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7284
    It’s almost impossible to value IMU with any degree of accuracy.

LC has told us “the whole B Cell platform is now validated”. IMU own the whole B Cell space. 100% .

From the results we have received so far B Cell outperforms T Cell therapy in efficacy. And furthermore it has been shown to have very little side effects or adverse events as opposed to T Cell therapy.

That would indicate that a minimum starting value would be higher than the sum of T Cell company valuations with an added premium for both safety and efficacy.

Last year sales of T Cell Immunotherapy drugs was US$169bn growing to $275bn in 2025.
    If we work with a multiple of 5 times peak sales , the price paid by Big Pharma for acquisitions, we get a valuation range for T Cell Immunotherapy between US$875bn now and US$1375TN in 2025.

That’s not taking into account that 90% of Solid Tumour market that IMU can address via CF33/CD19 therapy. Again IMU is the only company in the world who can access this market.

My point isn’t to place a value on IMU, it’s about highlighting the size of the potential here. Taking a few minutes to explain why the ignorant journalist from the AFR needs to find a new career path.

We still have a way to go, but going on the outstanding performance of the @TeamImugene so far, I am very confident that shareholders are going to be very well rewarded.

This company will spin of many millionaires and more than a few billionaires.

I’ve still got every share I’ve bought over last 4 years. And looking to convert my options with cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $1.098M 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 7481668 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1703097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.