AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

Axegun, I agree with your frustration, but now more than ever,...

1. 142 Posts.
    Axegun, I agree with your frustration, but now more than ever, is the time to sit tight, be patient and see what unfolds in the next few months. I must admit todays half yearly was better written and more descriptive than any that I have seen from AVX in the last few years.The following interesting comments was taken from today's report and one would think Tibotec would also be aware of the commercial benefits. No longer is ATC their only decent product with potential.

"Avexa has discovered a number of novel compound classes with activity superior to raltegravir against wild type HIV-1. Moreover, these compounds are highly potent against raltegravir- and elvitegravir- resistant viruses. Avexa anticipates that the types of inhibitors it is developing would compete commercially with raltegravir and would also retain activity in those patients whose virus has become resistant to raltegravir. These aspects give Avexa's compounds the potential to take a larger market share than that of raltegravir".

Surely it has to add significant value to Avexa, alongside its ATC? That is why I'm being patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.