AZX 0.00% 28.0¢ auzex resources limited

I was having a read of the news for AZX and GGG and found it...

1. 67 Posts.
    I was having a read of the news for AZX and GGG and found it interesting that GGG are raising their cash at $0.40 per share when listing on the ASX. This is a 37.5% discount to the capital raised by AZX at 55c the other day.

I guess I am now wondering what the implications are for AZX if GGG have nothing esle but Bullabulling. Then the markets (albeit slightly discounted) value Bullabulling at 40c per share.

I have only been involved with AZX for a little while and have little notion of what value there is in the other projects, namely:

- Khartoum - tin/tungsten (stated 80-120m tonnes at 0.2-0.3% Sn)

- Lyndbrook (Mo, Au-Cu)

- Kingsgate / Klondyke (Mo) - Apparently they are searching for partners?

- Lyell (NZ - Gold)

Does anyone have any existing work on the value of these tenements and the work undertaken? I struggle to know the value of these to the company. Given the business case for the Kingsgate New England area I struggle to see why this has not been developed.

Are these project the extra 37.5% that the instos paid to be in AZX rather than the 40c listing for the ASX:GGG?

Heres hoping for some price stability over this slow decline. I see good things for AZX but I would like some more info going forward.

As always DYOR and any thoughts appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.