WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I have now had a chance to review the release to the ASX this...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    I have now had a chance to review the release to the ASX this afternoon concerning the takeover of Export Corporation (Australia) Pty Limited for a consideration price of $85 million. We are advised that the Distribution warehouse is valued at $12 Million and Stock and Debtors at $23 Million. Accordingly the goodwill for the business is $50 million. I have reviewed the EBIT for the 3 subsidiaries which show a consolidated net profit for the 6 months to 31st December 2018 of $3,521,084. I am unable to determine the EBIT for the full year as we have not been provided will financials to 30th June 2019. However i note the significant drop in profit for the 6 mths to 31st December 2018 compared to 6 months to 31st December 2017.
    If we assume that the market is not seasonal we can double the EBIT and get approximately $7 million. This means it will take 7 years to get our goodwill back if we assume that the business retains the same margins and no material affect with US/AUD exchange rate. I have concerns with the dropping of the AUD. Is this a good deal? What are your thoughts???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.