LRK 1.15% 88.0¢ lark distilling co. ltd

Stupid article from AFR, as usual. Incorrect dates / timeframe...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Stupid article from AFR, as usual. Incorrect dates / timeframe on events. As we know, the updated was back in April, not "on Sunday"... And the "Pipe Gate" pullback was well and truly finsihed by then.. Recent pull back was a combination of the qtly sales being light (the YTD sales overshadow the Qtly was down on PCP)... And I also believe there is some negative bias to the Company due to the modern manufacturing grant. IF you folow LRK on FB as an example, there are ongoing "angry" dislikes for the posits (mostly just announcing new releases,). And negative commentary re the grant, and tax payers monwy, adn why is it so expensive when it is tax payer funded etc etc... It will all pass over time.. But when you consider the LNP got circa 35% of the vote, that leaves circa 35% of the population that might disapprove the grant and boycott lark (both the Product and as an investment)... I have not replied to the comments, but it interesing to note that i Am aware of at least two other distilleries who received funding under the modern manufacturing grant... But none of them woul dbe copping the bad press as Scomo probably didnt have a press release at those sites...

All in all, it was oversold and there was someone trying to get out, and that finished up when the block trade went through... Will the bounce be sustained / stock hold above $3. Valueations suggest so (others may disagree on a technical basis, but alot has changed since it was trading sub $3.50 as i noted in prior post)...

GLTAH...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.010(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $66.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.5¢ 88.0¢ 85.5¢ $25.06K 28.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25675 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 6269 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.