NHE 0.00% 6.0¢ noble helium limited

My two cents worth. This video came out after the close of trade...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    My two cents worth. This video came out after the close of trade Aussie time today..and there could be an announcement tomorrow summarising what Dermot said. Success with this play type is 100%...so I am going to go with that.

The good news is they did not get any more fluid influx on the way down. ..someone suggested it...probably increased the weight of the mud to keep the gas in the reservoir and out of the well bore. This is why a mud engineer is on site. Increase the mud weight too much and helium gas shows could be masked. Not to worry as SLB (the old Schlumberger) is on site and they know how to deal with this.

Hard to call..there should be gas of some sort given helium in the pressured methane gas a few hundred metres above and the 100% success rate with this play.

SLB will run logs..and probably are doing that right now. If need be they will test after conditioning the hole for some hours.

For safety purposes testing is only allowed during day light hours...so I am not expecting an ASX release on this until Friday morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.