Good debate and points being made in both directions. A couple...

1. 7,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Good debate and points being made in both directions. A couple of things to add here:

1) IOH have gone to China and obtained a number of signatures from customers (nine as I recall) intending to purchase the high P product. I don't think these are binding, but it shows there are buyers for this product lined up albeit at a discount.

2) Initial income from Iron Valley is projected @ $20 mill but over the next 2-3 yrs with the intention to ramp up to 6mtpa the income potential is far greater. A nice long mine life, not a cent to spend and this could underpin future dividends somewhat pending a decent IO price. By the way RIO also hold a former IOH tenement that will pay a nice royalty if they go ahead and develop it down the track.

3) Alwyn Vorster is a genius, he hasn't received enough credit and more importantly he hasn't yet received his payday. His remuneration was heavily weighted in IOH options that are still (even at takeover) are not in the money. He will be required to put primarily his own money into this transaction unless some golden parachute has been arranged, you will see him working his proverbial off to deal BCI into an even better position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $648.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $97.06K 437.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 51927 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 4724 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.