IMC 0.00% 10.0¢ immuron limited

Valuation - post-NASH Phase 2 trial

1. 121 Posts.
    Hi All,
    I'm currently looking at IMC and see short term growth and long term value investment opportunity (you know this already of course). I've trawled through previous posts here as well as other on-line research and I still have a few queries - I'm hoping you may be able to assist?

1. Phase2 trials for IMM-124E are due to commence soon (before end of 2014). I couldn't see that listed anywhere on clinicaltrials.gov (am I looking in the wrong place?)

2. From what I have found so far is it fair to say Intercept still has a question mark over it? (issues with bad cholesterol, a problem IMM-124E doesn't have)

3. Has anyone come across numbers to try and qualify Intercept's move from $1.5B to $8.5B market cap after Phase2 results being published? US market for NASH treatment in 2016 is expected to be $2-3B (and appreciating some of the Intercept market cap move would be the bulls running the value up).

4. Based on responses to Q3, what are the target ranges for Immuron market cap assuming successful Phase 2 trial results?

IMC sounds like it will be an exciting stock to be a part of.

Regards and thanks in advance...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 143542 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 14080 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.