FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Valuation Problem, page-3

1. 1,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Super Ninja
    i kinda feel your pain but I think your expectations of the company don't reflect where it's come from and what it is today. FAR a fledgling company that's been carried on the back of retail investors. Sme of the retail investors have been well rewarded but some have lost out on speculation in the past.
    FAR is now in transition and starting to attract larger investors, ones that actually suits its current position, which is still as you say very much exploration. I agree that they need to attract larger investors, but I can't possibly see how they could have done that to date.
    With respect, and I mean that cause our post is well thought out and I agree with the baulk of it, I think little old FAR needs to get through more of this transition and have this first major discovery proven before they can attract the sort of investor you speak of.
    the marketing they are doing at the moment is very specific, direct and targeted. It evolves around data rooms and lots of conversations and negotiation. It's a fast moving feast and the dust needs to settle before large investors come in. There maybe a few large ones starting to circle, but they will be holding off till a number of things happen.
    i think we all get a bit frustrated with the share price and think that the company should do more to help push it up.
    but let's think about that for a moment. If I was CN I would not be at all worried about the SP right now. It would be secondary to my main game at the moment.
    i would be very focused on the strategic position(s) I am taking. The share price doesn't and won't reflect my strategic position, because the market doesn't see the whole game yet and is waiting to see what happens. The the SP does little for my strategic position right now, because I am not about to be taken over. Not yet anyway.
    I know this might sound a bit counter inuative but for my money the SP comes second right now. This is a company building phase and its crucial that FAR leverage and negotiate brilliantly through the next few months. And these negotiations will not be infuenced by any marketing, sp movement or by share holders. The biggest influence to come is the analytical results from FAN1 and SNE 1. That's out of FARs control so there is no point marketing till those results come in.
    what FAR needs to do right now is PR to prepare the market and sales negotiations to suitors.
    I think the PR has been fantastic recently, spot on actually and the negotiations none of us can see, and so it should be. As a relatively moderate retail investor I am very happy.
    giddy up far

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.