FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Okay let's think about this logically. Consider the share price...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Okay let's think about this logically.

Consider the share price remained around 12-13cps at the time that the newly issued volumes become available for trading (was it the 27th Oct?). Naturally there would be a significant amount of sellers capitalising on the fact that they have just been issued shares at a reduction to the current market price and would be taking their money and running, it's essentially money for jam. As a result the share price is going to drop to either the CR price of 11cps or lower and Mum and Dad investors essentially 'lose'. This is all assuming the SP doesn't move until this point.

Realistically the current SP behaviour is to be expected as people don't want to be buying now at 12.5c only for the price to drop 10% in a week in lieu of the above.

I think people are being a bit short sighted in predicting doom and gloom, IMHO what's happening right now is to be expected and once the dust settles and all new holdings have been issued only then can we get an accurate idea of market sentiment towards FAR, until then we are just seeing standard market behaviour post CR.

We know what we're sitting on, until we hear otherwise it is extremely positive. Just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Once again, my two cents, DYOR and GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.