FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Valuation Problem, page-62

1. 2,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    My View is that the Big boys bought 430 Mill last week in the placement, so the only ones doing any real trading is the small end of town and thus it is drifting until either we get news or someone thinks more news is about to be released and decided to drop a few Million more in. Remember FARJOY moved the price significantly by buying 270MIL. Last week the SI were allowed to pick up twice that much at a discount. So at the present time no one with real money, who wants shares in FAR is waiting as they already have their fill. So we drift on lack of news and investors worrying about locking in the profits they have made. I used this week to pick up more, time will see if I should have waited longer. I am still wondering if we will get official notice that drilling on SNE has re-commenced. The CR notice only told us the CE had mobilized...
    from the final hour of trading looks like the weak hands are winning again today, that is 3 days running. Tomorrow is another day. Finally looks like as they have done all week that the after close auction will be managed to keep the price down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.