FAR 1.00% 49.5¢ far limited

absolute novice here, im not going to pretend i know anything...

1. 34 Posts.
    absolute novice here, im not going to pretend i know anything about stocks, oil, FAR or investing...

I was bored one day about 8 or so weeks ago and decided to read up on stocks... Hell i even thought it would be fun to part with some hard earned at some stage.

i typed "shares forum" in google and stumbled accross hotcopper. Thought a good place to start would be seeing what people are talking about.

i cant even remember how, but i recall finding a thread where some bloke called Johnpaull was carrying on about a bird flying away and coming back a lot bigger and shinnier... Something like that anyway.

for the next week or so, i read FAR threads religiously day and night... It was (is) an obsession... I rode the hope and dreams of others like they were my own.

then a few days passed and i thought 'stuff this, im in!!' And parted with 5k or so at 6c...

The rest is history!!

My point is everyone is entitled to a say, whether informed or just junk and if it becomes annoying i guess there is an ignore button.

Its been an amazing ride so FAR and i look forward to experiencing more of it moving forward!!

Golden Liquid Trickling Away

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $8.846K 17.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89158 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 97696 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.