FAR 1.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Trying to predict a stocks price movement everyday or even every...

1. 80 Posts.
    Trying to predict a stocks price movement everyday or even every week or month is a mugs game. It's not possible. I guarantee you Farjoy or even the people at Far will not be able to tell you what the stock price will be next month let alone next week or tomorrow. Traders have taken chart theories, indicators and intrinsic value equations designed for assessing well established blue chip companies that have decades long histories and trends and have applied them to spec stocks. This is simply wrong, it doesn't work. Short term trading is gambling period, there are no real facts or logic behind it.

For me Long term is the only way to go, finding a company that has what it takes to make it big ie. A product or service thats in high demand or will be and is highly profitable. Access to finance to turn dream into reality. And most importantly good management that has the drive and ability to make it happen. Any monkey can run a well established company, all the hard work has been done, but it takes someone special to turn a company from nothing into something. This is one of the problems with trying to put a value on a spec stock, how do you calculate how much a certain manager is worth? you can't.

To me Far covers all these bases, however it is still high risk O&G and like I've said before I wouldn't put my house on it.

If you find yourself selling before it's made it big because you've lost belief, to me this means it was a mistake to buy it in the first place, doesn't matter if you made money on the trade, you just got lucky.

And as they say DYOR, if your not confident that you can, then sorry my friend you have no business investing, you are playing with fire. I would suggest you find a professional you can trust. Not some anonymous randoms on the internet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $8.846K 17.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89158 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 97696 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.