MFG 0.21% $9.49 magellan financial group limited

Valuation still looks convincing, page-31

1. 1,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2014

I currently have another obsession consuming every dollar I want to commit to the market at this time. No money left for MFG at present, despite a clean exit above $10.40 in the last couple of weeks.

My current play is subject to a CR that made the retail market po*p itself for the last week. On market offer is 16% below the fully underwritten rights price. No they are my kind of odds.

I expect we will all get lots of chances to add to MFG over the next 3 months under $10 even below $9, which is my lowest buy price to buy so far.

That's the great thing about a stock that is on the nose, there are lots of opportunities to buy dare I say "cheap". Until the one day when something unexpected happens, and it is no longer cheap.

GLTASH

BTW, I am a huge U3O8 owner, uranium69. IMO you/we should stay glued in that space. Not expecting a 1000% - 2000% repeat of the naughties from current levels, but certainly many multi bags from the re-start stocks that I am sure you are acquainted with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.