CHM 11.1% 2.0¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Just comparing some company's as best we can market cap...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Just comparing some company's as best we can market cap wise.
    MiNK Therapeutics are developing iNKT cell therapy very close to ALA.
    Mink current market cap is around US $80 million, and they don't have three platforms like CHM. So CHM has more shots on goal, and a better chance of success. At one stage MiNK had a market cap of US 650 million. So as we can see if CHM was listed in the US the market cap would be many multiples of todays market cap. As we can see that all bio's have been sold of around the world.
    MiNK are in phase 1 development , so its not like they are in a phase two or three.

Kite Pharma was bought out by Gilead in 2017 for US$11.9 billion.
    Celgene was bought out for US$74 billion.
    And where did Jennifer Chow ,Dr Eliot Bourk, Kelly Thornburg, and Dr George Matcham all come from, easy answer Kite and Celgene.
    All of them had very prominent roles, so why would they leave there and come to this little aussie start up?
    I think we all know the answer to that question. The current share price will be looking very cheap in the years ahead in my opinion.
    If CHM can prove these platforms, the sky's are the limit, and I don't think these pro's from Kite and Celgene would have joined unless there was a very good chance of success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $56.44K 2.801M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1655923 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1520755 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.