CHM 5.56% 1.9¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

I haven't read the paper fully, but it seems they were testing...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I haven't read the paper fully, but it seems they were testing the maximum tolerated dose so I think they did.

The development strategy for the 2nd generation and 3rd generation does not need to be sequential (1st -> 2nd -> 3rd). 2nd gen and 3rd gen may be developed simultaneously. It really depends on their capital and it depends on how successful CLTX CAR-T and CDH-17 CAR-T are. They can only develop so much with their cash runway.

To market the different generations of therapies, they will need to run a phase 2 and/or 3 trial on each generation specific to a disease. If they want to expand to another disease indication, they will need to run another Phase2 and/or 3 trial. That's why I think they won't pursue the 1st gen product especially if they are developing the 2nd and 3rd gen CORE-NK which will probably be better and will be worth putting their R&D money in.

The commercialization of each of these CORE-NK products will be dependent on their efficacy and safety data. Data dictates everything. It should dictate your development strategy and the disease indication. Whichever product yields the best results compared to SOC or existing therapies, then

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $15.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $12.29K 648.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12983 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1432067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.