CHM 11.1% 2.0¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Future price target for CHM.11.9 BILLION US. Now does that seem...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Future price target for CHM.
    11.9 BILLION US.
    Now does that seem to far fetched ?
    I would not think so. You see it was not me that put that price target on CHM, but someone very important. Let me explain.
    Kite Pharma was bought by Gilead in 2017 for US$11.9 Billion and Celgene was purchased for US$74 Billion.
    Celgene had a variety of products in development, a bit like CHM but much more further advanced.
    Kite Pharma was focussed on a CAR T Cell therapy with its Yescarta product being the first therapy of this kind approved by the FDA.
    So both Kite and Celgene had some amazing management and development team to get these products approved from scratch to FDA approval, and guess where most of them are now. Yep, right here with CHM. This team was involved with 4 of the first 5 CAR Ts to be approved by the FDA.
    Jennifer mentioned on her visit to Melbourne and Sydney this year that she and her team were building another Celgene, and that's 74 billion us.
    I only put up Kite Pharma price as it would be the first step to getting some of CHM products to the end of a Phase two trails.
    Now what would CHM share price be if our market cap was US$ 11.9 b, can someone work that out.
    And how much would the share price be if we had a market cap of US$ 74b, can someone work that out.
    These figures would be years from now, but it could possibly happen with this crack team at CHM. This is Jennifer's vision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $56.44K 2.801M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1655923 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1520755 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.